Star Wars Lightsaber for Tauntaun Sleeping Bag
Now that you have made up your mind to get a Star Wars Tauntaun Sleeping Bag, why not get an FX Lightsaber to go with it? After all, Han Solo did not unzip the Tauntaun in Empire Strikes Back, he cut it open with his lightsaber. Using you lightsaber to “cut” open your sleeping bag before you go to sleep or cuddle up for a nice movie will be a fun experience for you and your kids. Why not have the most realistic reenactment of this infamous scene. You can pretend to be Han Solo and make believe your kid is Luke Skywalker. You can save him or her from the frigid temperatures of the Planet Hoth as you tuck them in for bed. It will be a fun tradition for all of your family.
Check out our FX Lightsabers
As you can see we direct you to six different FX lightsaber options: Mace Windu, Luke ROTJ, Darth Vader, Darth Maul, Anakin, and Asajj Ventress. All of these lightsabers are great and would work well when you cut your tauntaun open to slumber. You just need to decide one thing before purchasing your lightsaber: What side of the force are you on?
FX Lightsaber Features
Each lightsaber comes with movie accurate lights and sound affects. This is an amazing addition to an already amazing sleeping bag. True Star Wars fans everywhere will love both of these items if they already don’t have them!
Each FX Lightsaber is now ONLY $99.99
Get it While it is this Cheap!
Lightsaber Can Be Used for More than Cutting Open a Tauntaun
Of course the lightsaber will be great to reenact the Han Solo scene where he saves Luke, but there are many other useful things you can do with a lightsaber from Star Wars. Here is a list of five additional reasons to get a lightsaber.
1. Collectible – No Star Wars Collection is Complete without an Authentic Lightsaber. The first thing most people think about when they think Star Wars is a lightsaber.
2. Pretend Dueling – While you do not want to clash the lightsabers together too hard, who can resist a duel with their friend or family member? Especially when the lightsaber makes realistic sounds when it is hit!
3. Fend off Ghosts and the Boogeyman – So you have frightened your kids into behaving with fear of the Boogeyman. A great parenting technique, but often keeps many kids awake at night. Get your son or daughter this FX lightsaber with their tauntaun sleeping bag and tell them how it will fend off any night creature. They will surely sleep well each night.
4. Great Halloween Prop – Regardless of what you are for Halloween you can always use this lightsaber as a nice prop that will make you a very unique character. Let’s say you dress up as Barney Rubble for Halloween. Carry around this lightsaber and your now Jedi Barney Rubble. Your friends will love your creativity.
5. Lightsabers are classic – Who doesn’t want a classic item?
Don’t Remember the Infamous Lightsaber, Tauntaun Scene?
You not remembering the infamous scene where Han Solo saves Luke Skywalker by cutting the Tauntaun open is almost unforgivable, but just this once we will let you slide. You can check out the scene by reading our Tauntaun in Star Wars page.